Our 1:1 Home-based support service helps people with a disability with the skills they need to be independent in their home, including:
- personal care and grooming
- identifying what items to buy for the home
- paying bills
- managing a budget.
We can offer regular or ad hoc home support 7 days a week. We can design the shifts around your support needs to design a lifestyle that suits you.
- Enable participants be as autonomous as possible.
- Handle complex self-care and move towards independent living.
- Develop daily living and life skills
- Perform general household tasks.
- Gain access healthy foods for a healthy diet.
- Achieve independence in basic self-care and hygiene.
- Be confident when using technology.
- Learn valuable life skills to assist with independent living.
Overnight Services include support workers staying at a participant’s home to support the participant as required throughout the night.
Support prior to and after overnight shifts may also occur.
If you require any overnight support for regular or ad-hoc shifts, please contact us on 1300 699 622.
We can offer home support 7 days a week on a regular or adhoc basis and will design the shifts around your support needs. If you would like home support please complete the form below or contact us on 1300 699 622