- Assisting with and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to enable the participant to live as autonomously as possible
- Be able to do more complex self-care and move towards independent living
- Development of Daily Living and Life Skills
- Ensuring household tasks are performed
- Gain access to healthy foods for a healthy diet
- Gain independence in basic self-care and hygiene
- Integration with technology
- Learn valuable life skills to assist with independent living
Overnight Services include support workers sleeping in a participant’s home and will be available to support the participant if required throughout the night. Support prior to and after overnight shift’s may also occur.
If you require any overnight support for regular or adhoc shifts, please contact us on 1300 699 622 for more information.
We can offer home support 7 days a week on a regular or adhoc basis and will design the shifts around your support needs. If you would like home support please complete the form below or contact us on 1300 699 622