We provide NDIS support coordination services to support you in finding the right providers with the right services to meet your personal needs. We help you put your NDIS plan into action. We can help you coordinate funded and mainstream supports to ensure you receive the right services.
Working closely with you and your support network, we help you to:
- make progress with your goals and aspirations
- explore your options for different service providers
- develop resilience in your network and community.
Our support coordination service aims to improve your ability to self-manage your support under the NDIS.
How we can support you
- Identify services that meet your needs.
- Coordinate your choice of service providers and supports.
- Liaise with government agencies.
- Obtain quotes for services.
- Link you to work or other community activities.
- Coordinate health and medical specialists.
- Resolve points of crisis.
- Implement and monitor your NDIS plan.
- Redevelop your goals before a plan review.
How do I choose the Y as my support coordination provider?
Just tell the NDIS planner and they will contact us.
- Assistance with coordinating or managing life stages, transition and supports.
- Able to fully or partially self-manage the next NDIS package.
- Able to use the NDIS Participant Portal (myplace).
- Able to coordinate multiple supports and services.
- Creation of a network of support.
- Exercising choice and control.
- Greater opportunities to explore and connect with the community and alternative support options.
- Increased capacity to manage or direct supports.
- Strengthening of the capacity of informal support networks.
- Able to implement NDIS plans.
- Increased local knowledge.
- Maximised value for money from NDIS supports.
The Y confirms that there is no conflict of interest in being a coordinator of supports and a service delivery provider.
Our objective is to maximise the level of choice and control you have in managing your NDIS plan.