Develop life skills and gain café work experience at the Y. Learn about food handling and preparation, cleaning, nutrition, customer service all while having fun and working as a team.
If you have a passion/ interest in customer service and hospitality, we can support you to develop your skills with the support of staff.
- Develop work placement skills in a café and customer service setting
- Improve problem solving and money handling
- Answer enquiries and direct customers to best centre contact
- Development of Daily Living and Life Skills such as cleaning, cooking and basic administration tasks
- Communicate with a wide range of customers
- Integration with technology
- Learn valuable employment skills to assist with future opportunities
- Increase confidence
Location- The Y Leisure City, 41- 53 Miller Street Epping.
We can offer transport through a 1:1 support staff member.
Duration- A minimum 10-week commitment.
Days / Time- Wednesday and Friday 10am-12/1pm.