Develop life skills and gain kitchen hand and children programs work experience at the Y.
Have fun, work as a team and learn about:
- food handling and preparation
- setting up and packing up of room activities
- program development
- engaging and nurturing children
If you have a passion for hospitality and children’s programs we can support you to develop your skills.
- Develop work skills in a kitchen and children service setting.
- Improve problem-solving skills.
- Develop of daily living and life skills such as cleaning, cooking and basic administration tasks.
- Communicate with a wide range of customers including children, families and other staff.
- Get comfortable using technology.
- Learn valuable work skills to assist with future opportunities.
- Increase confidence.
Location- Various Y Childcare Centres in Mill Park, Doreen and Diggers Rest.
We can offer transport via a 1:1 support staff member.
Duration- A minimum 10-week commitment, starting 11th July 2023.
When – Weekdays 9.30-11.30am in kitchens & 10am-12pm in childcare.